Thursday, May 6, 2010

Perfect Plan

This is the story about my First blog titled "MY FUTURE DECIDED" and the name of my BlogSpot "Christ is my Anchor". The story starts when I went home from school. I start my daily devotion and start crying, because of some difficulties I have encountered in school. I cry out loud to God because I know that he is the one who can help me in the times of troubles. And I open my computer while crying and I started to listen some worship songs, the song I’ve played was entitled "MY FUTURE DECIDED" the lyrics was, YOU HOLD MY FUTURE IN YOUR HAND, YOU KNOW MY DREAMS AND YOU HAVE A PLAN then God gave me a message in the book of Jeremiah 29:11(NIV) "For I know the plans I have for you, " declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future”. God is so good he quickly answered my prayers. The next song I played was entitled “ALL I NEED IS YOU”. God is all that I need; now I know nothing to worry about all the difficulties that I have encountered in school. That’s why my another BlogSpot was entitled Christ is my Anchor, because God give me strength like an anchor that help the ship to restrict the motion. Godbless

Bible Verse:
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:24 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks