Thursday, May 6, 2010

You've Got to Master the Basics

I have started to learn guitar when I was 15 years old, because of the influence of some bands here in the Philippines. I started to the basic of guitar family chords, then next is the tempo of the song, how to strum a good tempo for the song and then I finished on the basic. I have learned that basic is the important to master something you want to do. I have a friend like’s playing guitar too and the basic bore him so much. He started to learn not the basic but the hardest thing in playing guitar like the scaling of the notes. But one thing I have in mind that having high goals is good and being willing to take on challenges is a good thing too. But it is important to master the basics and learn them well before you try to do it. Like in school God sent me to school to learn the basics before He uses me in whatever way He decides to in this world. I conclude that mastering the basics is vital.

Bible Verse
1 Peter 2:2
Like babies that were just born, you should long for the pure milk of God’s word. It will help you grow up as believers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks