Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Most Important Thing

This is about the movie “Facing the Giants”, this is one of my favorite movies because of the meaning of this movie. I know the movie can help students on their academic performances, maybe we can set aside our learning style but this thing is the one we should not forget in our studies. This is the relationship with God, in the movie facing the giants they area all believe in God’s power. I think the best thing that I saw at the movie, they say that “If we win, all the praises is to God, then if we lose all the praises to God”. This is the one that makes me cry out loud then I remember myself that. I will praise God in all he is giving to me because I know that God holding my future and my life. Then I pray for the students that all of them will accept Christ to there lives because this is the most important thing in order to live a life with so much happiness. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks