Monday, April 25, 2011

WATCHMAN

This blog is all about the verse in the bible Ezekiel 3:17-18 says “Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me. When I say wicked man, ‘You will surely die, and you do not warn him or speak out to dissuade him from his evil ways in order to save his life, that wicked man will die for his sin, and I will hold you accountable for his blood”. This verse was very terrifying, but I had learned. This is my purpose in the school to be a WATCHMAN, to reach out students, to help them to reconcile to God. To offer there lives to God as a living sacrifice and to know that the center of there life was God. I remember the lyrics of all day by Hillsong United. The lyrics were “TO ALL MY FRIENDS, THAT DON’T KNOW YOU, I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD SAVE THEM TOO”. My prayer Lord lead me, to help reach out the students that didn’t know you. Use me to be your hands, and to be your feet, this is prayer in Jesus name Amen.

Bible Verse
Ecclesiastes 12:1
Remember your Creator in the days of your youth, before the days of trouble come and the approach when you will say, “I find no pleasure in them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks